Sun, Jul 25|
Wine Tasting Fundraiser for Love Your Vessel
Tickets are $25 and each ticket purchased includes a donation to Love your Vessel along with: Five wine tastings of your choice Appetizers and desserts Chance to win a virtual yoga class for fall 2021 with Martina Maya-Callen Review of the amazing triumphs of LYV & insider details!
Time & Location
Jul 25, 2021, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM EDT
Olney Winery , 18127 Town Center Dr, Olney, MD 20832, USA
About the Event
Tickets are $25 and each ticket purchased includes a donation to Love your Vessel along with:
- Five wine tastings of your choice
- Appetizers and desserts
- Chance to win a virtual yoga class for fall 2021 with Martina Maya-Callen
- Review of the amazing triumphs of LYV & insider details about upcoming events!
- Glass Hearts, made by Martina Maya-Callen, will be available for purchase.
- $3.00 toward any purchase for every ticket purchased (one per guest)
- With every bottle purchased at the fundraiser price, you will be entered into a drawing for a gift basket donated by the Olney Winery.
Love Your Vessel is a movement to spread empowerment, self-love, and body acceptance through workshops, talks, art exhibitions and benefit concerts. This movement was first ignited in 2013 by Martina Maya-Callen, however gained international recognition in 2017 with her viral art installation and performance, The Hidden Secrets of Eating Disorders. This installation was listed among the top 13 most inspiring body positive moments of 2017 by Cosmopolitan and gained recognition with Teen Vogue, Glamour, Bustle, Yahoo!, and more. Maya-Callen has spoken to thousands of individuals around the world working to dismantle unrealistic beauty standards, spread awareness on eating disorders, and promote body acceptance. Love Your Vessel’s most recent virtual art exhibition during National Eating Disorder Awareness Week went global in 48 hours being viewed on 6 continents! We are excited for this event to celebrate the successes of Love Your Vessel’s mission, while fundraising to be able to do more community engagement and the ability to make a traveling mobile installation of The Hidden Secrets of Eating Disorders.